Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Featured Vidoes

Thursday 5 June 2014

Talent Release

To be read aloud:
I, ______, give ______ the right to use my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance in a videotape program. This grant includes without limitation the right to edit, mix or duplicate and to use or re-use this videotape program in whole or part. I acknowledge that I have no interest or ownership in the videotape program or its copyright. I also grant the right to broadcast, exhibit, market, sell, and otherwise distribute this videotape program, either in whole or in parts, and either alone or with other products. In consideration of all of the above, I hereby acknowledge receipt of reasonable and fair consideration.
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABCH|Hackerz

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/jacksonmoviestudio
© Jackson Movie Studio All rights reserved | Designed By ABCH|Hackerz